School may be out for you, graduate, but there's still more to learn and earn.
If you've obtained a degree within the last two years, you may qualify for the
Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, featuring a $750 rebate toward the
purchase or lease of select new Toyotas through your Toyota dealer and Toyota
Financial Services (TFS).
*How to Qualify*
You must meet all of these conditions:
- Get that degree! To take advantage of the program you must:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months, or
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years, or
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years, or
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF, or
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW.
- Dealer must have a copy of diploma; OR
- Dealer must have a letter from the college/university/trade school registar's office stating graduation date and type of degree earned; OR
- Dealer must have a copy of the final transcript confirming graduation date and type of degree earned
- Get a job! Show proof of present employment, or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Toyota Financial Services (TFS) must deem your salary sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
- Get insured! Bring proof of collision insurance, as required by TFS. See your dealer for details.
- Minor credit lapses allowed! Obligations paid within 60 days or less of the due date and non-credit related (e.g., rent, utilities, health club membership, etc.) charge-offs less than $250 are acceptable.